Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Sleeping Beauty- what it does

The Sleeping Beauty is the newest way to hit the gym.  Have you ever thought to yourself, why can't my body just do its own workout without me physically moving? I know I have! For all you lazy bones out there, the Sleeping Beauty is the new workout for you.  This is how it works:
Its a simple machine that you set before you get in bed at night.  You plug in exactly what you would plug into any standard elliptical machine or treadmill- time, weight, level, etcetera.  Then you attach small and painless suction cups to your chest, stomach, legs, and any other area you would like to tone (these simply contract your muscles, toning them and burning calories- it's so light you can barely feel it).  After this, simply go to sleep, and let the Sleeping Beauty do its magic.
This machine is a miracle, and anyone who loves the way a workout feels, but dreads the gym, this is for you!!!
Follow my blog for more information about the Sleeping Beauty workout!!

7 comments:

  1. As someone who is not a huge fan of going to the gym, this sounds like a great product! However, have you considered the feasibility of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea, I would still go to the gym but extra help is always great. Would I be able to sleep while my muscles are being contracted?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds AMAZING, i always say im gunna go to the gym and i never can, please make this happen so i can stay fit! Maybe even have a doctor check in to make sure the results are all positive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea. Even though I actually do enjoy working out, those days when I get too lazy or don't have time to hit the gym, it'll do the workout for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though i really do love to workout, some days I just cant bring myself to set foot in the gym, and this product would be perfect! I know I would use this product in a heart beat. My question to you is this: is there science to back this product idea? My fear is that this becomes like the "shake weight" where everybody jokes about it due to the lack of efficiency. Overall, this truly has the potential to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this idea. I don't think it should replace the gym but it would be a substitute for the days when you just can't bring yourself to go. I do think you must work out the feasibility of the product and work out the kinks before it could be put on the market. But overall I do love the idea and I would definitely use it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this idea and I wish someone would create this!! Although the gym is great, The Sleeping Beauty is definitely helpful on those days I don't have enough time to go to the gym.

    ReplyDelete