Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Testimonial- you will see how the Sleeping Beauty works in the near future!

Using progressive download, I will be able to display a video of the Sleeping Beauty doing its work on a client.  This video will first show how to set up the machine, attach it to your body, and get it running. It will then proceed to show how the Sleeping Beauty works the muscles.  I am very excited for all of you to watch this video and see why I am so enthusiastic about my product.
Progressive download, though you cannot fast forward and skip to parts of the video, is very efficient, cheap, and simple to use.  As opposed to streaming, where you can fast-forward the video, progressive download can never damage your computer, and it is compatible with all machines.
Also, because you cannot fast-forward while watching my video, I am hoping that you will take it in and really get to witness the Sleeping Beauty do its magic :)! Progressive download is yet another tool that is helping me along with my innovative process, hope you guys like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment