Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Sleeping Beauty- multitasking benefits

The Sleeping Beauty blog will have many components in its final product.  As I have mentioned, I will include videos, tutorials, pictures, statistics, and more on my blog for your benefit.  The multitasking component on my computer will make this much simpler and more efficient to execute.
Multitasking, as defined by its name, allows a user to navigate and complete multiple tasks at one time, on one computer screen.  When I am uploading videos, pictures, and graphs to my blog, I will need to use many different programs at one time.  Such programs will include Microsoft Excel, Photoshop, Final Cut Express, perhaps iPhoto, and more.  Multitasking will enable me to do this without confusion and in a much faster time span.
The multitasking characteristic of my MacBook Pro makes this entire process much easier.  Think about it- how much more efficient is a person who is able to multitask compared to one who cannot? The same applies for computers- it just makes it simpler!

1 comment:

  1. Multi-tasking is definitely a crucial aspect of how technology functions, it is definitely a good addition/comment to your product.

    ReplyDelete